Monday, May 4, 2015

Mike's Birthday!

You guys!!!  We are in awe of the donations we've received so far.  Our next agency fee that we need in about 3-4 months is $7690, that will send all our documents to China.  We're only about $3000 away from reaching that goal, bringing us one step closer to bringing home our little Gabiel.  

Mike's birthday is Wednesday and if you know him, you know that he never wants anything for his birthday and he never buys himself anything. He usually takes me out to my favorite place for my favorite meal on his birthday.  I do know that he's doing everything in his power to earn extra money for our adoption including doing extra jobs on the weekend.  He worked seven days last week.  I would love to see how many donations we can receive this week in honor of Mike.  He's the best guy I know…Let's show him some love!


No amount is too small, every little bit helps.  If you would like to make a donation to our adoption, the link is below.  We still have puzzle pieces too if you want to sponsor one for $10


No comments:

Post a Comment