Monday, June 22, 2015

Banded

I currently do not have an update about our adoption process,  we are working on finishing our home study and I can't wait until I actually have exciting updates to share.

So this week's post will be about some amazing products Abby and I have been using from Banded.
First let's talk about some super awesome things Banded is doing.  Banded partners with Amazima Ministries to help children in Uganda.  Every Banded product purchased provides  3 meals for Amazima's daily feeding program.  Banded also works with the T. J. Martell Foundation, donating 10% of all online sales for leukemia, cancer and AIDS research.  How great is that?!?

Banded sells headbands, scarves, hair ties, apparel and keychains.  The headbands are so comfortable and stay put, no need to adjust.  Abby wore this one all day and never had to fix it once.

                                         


I always wear a headband to the gym and it's so comfortable I forget it's even there.  The 5/15 tank top is so soft and comfy too.  Banded has a goal to reach 5 million meals in 2015.


Here is Abby wearing another cute headband. 


Sparkly headband to dress up an outfit.


Hair ties! I'm one of those girls that always has a hairband on my wrist at all times…just in case,  but I also like to wear bracelets and a hairband just doesn't blend in.  So… I recently started using these type of hair ties and they work perfectly with bracelets and I can still put my hair up if I want to.  This one isn't from Banded but they have a bunch of really cute ones on their website.


And finally… my favorite…the scarf.  I love scarves, they instantly make an outfit so much better!  I got so many compliments when I wore this,  it's super light and doesn't make you hot.  Love it! 



Go check out the website, you won't be disappointed and you'll be making a difference in children's lives while buying yourself cute stuff!

















No comments:

Post a Comment