Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gathering things for a toddler

It's been a while since we've had a toddler in the house and I've been slowly gathering things for him while we wait. Gabriel will be just turning 3 when we travel so I'm hoping all the 3T size clothes I've been buying will fit him. The 2T clothes we sent him during the summer fit him just fine so I think we should be good. Im really hoping to get updated measurements soon, especially foot size because I have no clue what size shoes to buy. Little guy also has a few toys, books, sippy cups, snack cups, a backpack, and bedding.  I thought I'd never find toddler bedding I liked and then I finally found this set….now he just needs a bed.  Mike is planning on making one himself, he's quite handy!

We will be sharing our room with Gabriel for a while, his bed will be right next to ours and he may even sleep in our bed if he needs to.  We'll do whatever it takes to make him feel safe and secure.

Nothing new to report in the adoption process, still waiting for LOA. We are on day 16 and are hoping it will come in couple more weeks.

*Our next fundraiser will be a Dinner and silent auction on  Saturday, December 19th @ 6:30 pm. It will be at The Anchor Fellowship- 629 3rd Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37210
Free Admission! Free Dinner! There will be music, comedy, baked goods, an ugly Christmas sweater contest and more! Everyone is welcome.

*We still need items for the silent auction. Let us know if you'd like to donate something.

As always, thank you for following our journey. Prayers are appreciated!

https://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/waiting-4-gabe/341337

No comments:

Post a Comment