Thursday, February 25, 2016

Trusting

We are leaving in less than three weeks! It's hard to believe, in the adoption process you're waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more,  then all of a sudden you're in fast forward mode.

If you've ever thought about adoption and have questions or want to talk about it, please feel free to contact me. So many children need families, it's overwhelming and heart breaking.  You don't have to be rich, trust me! I used to think that too. I'm not saying it will be easy but it's so worth it! The past year has been challenging for us, to say the least. We've lived on much less than we ever thought was possible.  Just this morning I was feeling so stressed about how we are going to make it through the month of March financially. I seriously have no idea, but God does. He set us on this path, we stepped out in faith big time, He's brought us this far, and He's not going to leave us now.  That, I know for sure. We're thankful for God's provision in our lives.  I had myself a little cry this morning and then I had to let go of my worry because it isn't helpful. So, I listened to a sermon, turned on some worship music, did some exercise, got ready for the day, and headed to the bank to notarize the last document we need for China.  I'm feeling much better now. Casting Crowns song "Just Be Held" has helped me put things in perspective today.  The good news, actually the amazing, wonderful, fantastic news is that our adoption expenses are covered.

                                             

We get to Skype with Gabriel on Monday! 



Puzzle pieces are still available-$10



No comments:

Post a Comment