Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bethel Part 2

Well, Abby let me know that I need to write another blog. There is just no time! I am busy with Gabe all day long and during his nap time I try do do all the housework that needs to be done. It is very much like having a baby. He needs to be entertained, I can't turn on a cartoon for him to watch while I get stuff done,  he doesn't really care for toys, and he won't walk around on his own much at all.  Whew! Toddlers are exhausting, but I wouldn't change a thing!

So, this is Part 2 of our Bethel visit. Enjoy these pictures, and don't miss the special little guy at the end.








                                 
                                         Play time
                                         Gabe wasn't into it.
The Bethel mamas. they were so sweet, you can see the love.

This is Yong Qiao (Charlie), there is just something about him. I LOVE him! I have always loved him from the very first time I saw him. How adorable is he!? We got to see him briefly while we were visiting Bethel and he was just giggling away and so happy.....and he needs a family! If you or someone you know might be interested in adopting an adorable 5 year old boy,  just ask me for details on who you can contact for more information. Blindness isn't scary,  these special kids just need a chance to thrive! Check out Bethel China's website to see all the kids that have adoption paperwork ready are waiting for families.




                                 

                                 
                         


No comments:

Post a Comment