Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A couple of things

A couple things happening this week.  Today we received our home study for review, it looks great to me but our case worker at our placing agency needs to review it also.  It would be great if no changes need to be made, we need to get this show on the road! It won't be long now and all this paperwork will be out of my hands and then we wait……

Yesterday we were informed that our little guy will be getting a medical check-up soon and they wanted to know if we had any specific questions to ask or tests done.  I had no idea what to ask because I didn't expect to have the opportunity to get any medical information besides what is already in his file.  I'm not sure how I feel about it though,  he does have some delays but it is not known if his delays are a result of his blindness or other issues.  Either way, he is our son and we'll figure it out.  After asking for suggestions and doing some research I came up with a few requests/questions. We'll wait and see. Im grateful he's in a good place and getting medical care.

In a recent update we were told that little guy was walking while pushing a toy or holding an adult's hand

I want to hold that little hand


To quote TobyMac's song " It's Way Beyond Me"- I just need to keep reminding myself of that.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand.



http://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/waiting-4-gabe/341337






No comments:

Post a Comment