Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Another care package

UPDATE:  Our home study is final and approved!! Now we  send off our I-800A ( an application seeking approval to adopt from our government )  and wait for approval which can take 4-6 weeks. Please pray that this happens quickly, we really need to meet our deadline in October.  I finally feel like we're making progress. Yay!  I have to say that I was dreading the home study process, you have to be an open book and talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk….about everything in your life... ever.  If you know me you know that I'm not down with all that, but fortunately I love our social worker, she's been awesome, and it really wasn't bad at all.  I'm so glad its over though ;)

To our surprise we have another opportunity to send a care package.  I love that our agency does this for all the waiting families. We sent the first one just two months ago so we weren't expecting to have another opportunity so soon.  No complaints here, we're happy to shower our little guy with fun little gifts. I wish we were allowed a bigger package so we could send some extra things for his little friends and caregivers.  I'll definitely try to squeeze some extra goodies into the next package.

I just love that t-shirt and Gabe's daddy loves little clothes (but mostly pajamas) with dinosaurs.

Speaking of t-shirts, we have one adoption shirt available, size small-unisex  $20 shipped, message me if you're interested.

Thanks for following our journey.

http://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/waiting-4-gabe/341337

No comments:

Post a Comment