Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Moving along

Today is the first day of fall, it's my favorite season ( even though the allergies are awful ), and it means we are one season closer to bringing Gabe home.  I finished the last steps of our dossier today, at least the steps that I can personally do.  My brother, Chris was so sweet to drive me around downtown today to get certifications and authentications. I do not drive downtown so that was huge blessing!  In a couple of days i'll send our documents to a courier and they will finish the last two steps in Washington D.C.  I am so relieved that my part is done, it's been nearly six months of paperwork.

Sometime in early 2016, probably January, but definitely before Gabe is here, this sign will be posted around our neighborhood. I didn't even know signs like this existed before another adoptive mom posted something about it. So, that is really great!

A big thank you to everyone who has donated items for our yard sale. I will be putting your names on Gabe's puzzle.  We are so grateful for all the donations, a yard sale would not even be an option without them.  Our yard sale is this weekend, pray that it doesn't rain!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment