Thursday, January 14, 2016

I800 approval

We're moving along again. Our I800 was approved on Friday and now we just have one more step before travel approval! We are hoping to get travel approval before Chinese New Year so we can start booking plane tickets and hotels.  We also received a care plan that Gong Xin's therapists put together for us on the best way to care, encourage, and interact with him. That will be super helpful! Still no word on the Christmas package we sent. I hope he got it.

Caleb, my baby, will become a middle kid very soon. I can't wait to see him as a big brother!  He is excited about Gabe joining our family, but when I asked him recently what he thought about being a big brother, he said  "I like being the youngest." I assured him he'll always be my baby. He's been the youngest for 10 (almost 11) years and this will be a big change for him but I have no doubt that he will be an awesome big brother!


Here is a short video of little guy learning how to feed himself.


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment