Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I800- Back on track!

Well, I think we're back on track with our I800. Our receipt notice finally came in the mail 17 days after our I800 was sent.  The approval may take a bit longer than expected, but i'm just happy we don't need to start over.  I'm anxious to get these last couple steps done so we have a better idea of when we will be traveling. Of course we want to travel asap and we will but there is a ton of stuff to do still and it's quite overwhelming to think about!

I started our  adoption with a puzzle fundraiser and I am going to end with it as well. We still have about 140 pieces left unsponsored.  Mike will be out of work for more than two weeks unpaid when we travel so we need to come up with funds to pay the bills while we're away.  If all the remaining puzzle pieces are sponsored at $10 each, that will be $1400 which will cover at least one of those weeks.  When you sponsor a puzzle piece we will write your name on the back, when the puzzle is complete we will frame it and hang it in Gabriel's room. If you are interested in sponsoring a piece you can make a $10 donation to our You Caring fundraising page. The link is below the picture of our puzzle.



Please continue to pray for for our family. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment