Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just Waiting

We're halfway through the article 5 process. Next Thursday it will be completed and then we just wait for travel approval.  I'm hoping we can leave on March 3rd, that would get us home just in time for Jake's school musical. He has 5 parts in it this year...5!!! So, we don't want to miss it!

As I'm sitting here writing this blog,  I just got the most exciting email!  They are going to tell Gabriel he has family! We will be sending pictures and information about us and our house so that they can describe us to him. We will also be sending a voice recording. Included in the email were 11 pictures and a video. Happy day!

Gabriel has not received his Christmas package yet but I'm hopeful it will eventually make its way to him before we get there.

I'll leave you with this super adorable video we received in October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZO7vdCoW-A&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment